NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Sunday, June 21, 2009

And we have a winner - the year was 1973

What a fun, fun contest. And I do so agree with Laurie that Bruce is a great sport. All of the comments were such fun to read.
But wait - the winner first .......
And the winner is ....... Leah S (who guessed the year right after commenting - "this isn't fair - I wasn't even born until 82!) Email us Leah at info@janpatekquilts.com and give us your address. Also let us know whether you want a Layer Cake or Jelly Roll.
We had quite a few right answers of 1973 so I wrote each name on a piece of paper, folded it and put it in a bowl. Pep held the bowl up high and Zoie closed her eyes. Maybe not Random.org but pretty good Zoie.org.
Well, it's Father's Day so I'd better get off of the computer and spend some time with the Father of my Children. Have a good one ladies.
And thank you Bruce and Sandy for a really fun contest.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I knew it was 1973! I'm so smart! lol! Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I didn't even see this until Sandy posted a "nudge" to go to Jan's blog. Got a little behind in blog reading! *blushes*

    Dropping you an email now. :)

    ReplyDelete