NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's been awhile .....

I've been a pretty bad blogger lately. I pulled a muscle in the back of my right leg shoveling snow about six weeks ago. It got inflamed and either sitting at the computer or driving makes it worse as does a lot of walking. Even now this is going to be short. The small amount of time I spend at the computer is spent working. But today it feels good enough to do a little. It's so beautiful outside I just need to show you some pictures of the garden.

This of course, is not the garden. This is our Easter Lamb Cake. Both Pep and I spent part of our childhood back East and remember Lamb Cakes each Easter. This year we got a mold and started the tradition for our grandchildren.

This obviously is the garden. Tulips & hyacinths.



Golden Poppies.


Bleeding hearts



And just one of our many forsythia.
There's lots more going on - it's great just to walk out to feed the birds and see what's new each day. Life is pretty good - now if my body would just cooperate more :)
Hope you all had a great Easter and have a good spring.
Fabric due at the end of the month!!! Yay!

4 comments:

  1. It is hard to not work out in the garden when the flowers start pushing their way up isn't it! Hope your leg is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are getting warmer weather now and everything is starting to bloom.
    I need to do more yard work this year.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. feel better. The cake is so very cute. Glad you have blooms to enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leg is slowly improving. As is my mood with the garden doing it's spring thing. Thanks to all.

    ReplyDelete