NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dreaming of Summer Nights

I really think it's amost time for summer now. Well, maybe not quite. But we can dream. This is my very simple "Summer Nights" quilt - baskets and stars and space. It's one of the quilt projects in our Across the Wide Missouri book.


If you order the quilt kit Feb. 2nd-Feb.9th you can get the book for 1/2 price. Email (jpquilts@cameron.net) or call (816-632-7632) Tara to order.



This is my Gabriel's Ark quilt. We've had some request to kit it. The homespuns are due any minute now so we're taking preorders for kits. The cost is $74.95 + S&H. If you'd like one, let Tara know.


Wasn't Aneela's pillow for the Blog Hop cute? My oldest son's house is done in clear colors and he has a daughter who is just as active as Aneela's. Since I've started making something for the younger grandchildren each Christmas I'm on the lookout for different fabrics.
Alma and Barb (Blackbird Designs) are next on the Blog Hop. Their stuff is always awesome. You need to hop on over and check it out.
Pep shoveled the walk and a path on the front porch to the door. I waded through knee high snow to the barn and bird feeders. Now I get to spend the day designing and stitching. There are some nice things about winter.
Tomorrow is my day for the Blog Hop. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment