NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Well - it is March, after all

And March is when Spring Comes.


This is our newest Mini Quilt and I called it Softly Comes the Spring. I really like it. I am soooo over cold, wet muddy weather. And I know April showers bring May flowers but we seem to be a month or two ahead of everything this year. We had lots of February showers so I'm ready for some March flowers even if they're quilted flowers.
We're having a combination Leap Year - Spring Celebration sale yesterday and today. Buy 2, get 1 free. 2 patterns, 2 books, 2 kits. Buy 2, get 1 free (of equal or lesser value). So I hurried to get this in the store today for those of you that follow the blog. Our store doesn't do BOGO yet so you'll have to buy 2 and write the one you want free in the comments section. And it's so pretty today that I decided to extend the sale another day so the sale will be through Friday. If for some reason the store gets a glitch email Tori at janpatekquilts@yahoo.com or call 816-632-7632 and leave your order on the answering machine until midnight Friday.
Happy quilting.

12 comments:

  1. Love it in those colors, beautiful piece.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the redwing blackbird. The word verification not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like anything with a bee hive on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorabile, molto bello ciao Ale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design and the fabrics, eyeing that fabric you used for the bee hive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful ! Is it available to buy just the pattern only so I can do it in wools ? (Softly comes the Spring)
    Thanks,
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This mini quilt is lovely. Probably as lovely as the quilt kit I ordered from you before Christmas. Since I haven't received it and you seem reluctant to respond to the several emails I have sent you, requesting confirmation that it was shipped, I will never know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love comments like this. It's one of the reasons that after Farmer's Market, I'm not selling kits any more. I have never gotten an email from you. I don't know why and I'm tired of trying to control cyberspace. And while I understand your frustration if I don't know of the problem there's nothing I can do about it. I went and looked at the orders which luckily went back that far and think I found an unfilled order on 12-19. I have no idea why it's not filled but think it's because we no longer have the Honeybun that kit takes. You should have been informed. Please email us at jpqinvoices@yahoo.com and we'll see what we can do to resolve the problem. But really, we've gotten no emails that I know of.

      Delete
  8. Thank you for commenting. I really love your designs and it was breaking my heart to be ignored. I will send you a copy of all the correspondence later today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kk. And thanks. I won't be able to do anything until Tori gets in the office Monday. Just to let you know.

      Delete
  9. Hi, Just wondering if you received my email?
    Thanks, Heather

    ReplyDelete