NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 6 - and it doesn't even feel like Monday

But it is Monday.  It's easy to lose track of what day it is when you're hopping.


The Fellowship pattern I'm showcasing today is Harvest Home, another quilt full of my favorite things.

I love all of the seasons but I think Fall is my favorite.  We're getting cool air moving in.  Yesterday was beautiful and today promises to be the same.  My Dahlia is finally blooming and we're getting ready for Pumpkin Days.  After the heat of the summer, it feels like we can finally relax.


The quilt kit on special today is "Sunflowers and Scarecrows".  That must be a purple finch sitting on the pumpkin.  :)  Well I like purple.


I'm leaving in a minute to run over to Missouri Star.  They're closed on Monday but Jenny and I are  filming the 1st two sections of the You Tube "Needleturn Applique Tutorial".  The one we were going to film last May  :).  Then we're supposed to film the last two sections in two weeks.  We shall see what we shall see.

But first I'm going to hop over to the blogs of


and see what they have in store for everyone.

Isn't it fun finding out where and how all the different designers live.

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful patterns.Harvest home caught my eyes!

    ReplyDelete