NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Angels ....... and Coxcombs

This is Seraphim - my favorite lap quilt.  It feels really good to sit and stitch covered with angels.
(If you look to closely at mine, I'm afraid that you will sometimes find a Spike hair or two.  He does so want to be a lap dog :)

Seraphim - 15% off this week

And I never put the Christmas pillows out until after Thanksgiving but Angels are welcome all year long.  In fact, the more the merrier.  :)  So it's time to get started stitching if you haven't already.

  Angel pillow - 15% off this week

We're shipping the Coxcombs and Pomegranates block this week.  I'm really looking forward to getting it done - maybe mine in time for Christmas - probably not until after the first of the year.  Well, I wanted a winter quilt.



We're also shipping the sashing and border fabric.  I wanted the burgundy spaced leaves fabric from the Fellowship line for the borders and decided I'd better order it now before Moda ran out.  When they're out - they're out - and it was just perfect for the quilt.  


And I was right.  The computer said they had enough for all of the borders but indeed they did not.  So - I ripped off my side borders and repaced them with the floral and I really like it better.  The good Lord does provide.

We're far enough into the blocks that it's time to be sewing them together anyway.  
Lots of good things to stitch as the nights get longer.  :)
Keep quilting ladies and have a good week.

3 comments:

  1. I still have my angel to finish, but I have it all set to sew. Instead of a pillow I made mine into a small quilt and will add the word peace.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! THE ANGELS ARE PERFECT!
    GIVES ME AN IDEA FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS TOO!
    THANKS FOR SHARING!

    msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and yours a very good Thanksgiving Day ! Blessings all around.

    ReplyDelete