NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Merry Almost Christmas


Here are the boys getting our Christmas tree from the fence line.  
Quinn is wielding the chain saw and Jake is the camofluage guy in the back.


It's a nice sized tree and looks great with just lights and an angel - Have I mentioned there's a lot to do around here at this time of year and I'm sure that's true for all of us.
I hope to get some ornaments on tonight :)



Oh, and a piece of advice, ladies.  Don't ever agree to do your grandson's laundry when he comes home from college in exchange for him feeding the chickens - you'll be on the loosing end :0
And we're always glad to have him home!!!

Meanwhile here are Cullen and Quinn being Wisemen in the church Christmas program.
They're two of my favorite Wisemen.


Now for the winner of the BOM naming contest!  
Drummm Rolll!

There were lots of awesome choices and we finally settled on "Country Blessings" by Cindy H.
Cindy if you will get in touch with Tammy at janpatekquilts@centurylink.net and give her your snailmail info she will start sending your blocks in February.


However ....I would appreciate it if Robin who entered "Eventide", Mimi who entered "American Pride" and Lynda who entered "Piecetime" will also send their snail mail information.  I'm designing quilts from my next fabric line and if I use their names, we'll send them a free pattern.

And speaking of patterns and kits, out latest Table Stand Quilt "Moonlight Serenade" is ready to buy or ship.  




It won't arrive by Christmas, of course but should be a great way to start the New Year.

Jan






4 comments:

  1. "Country Blessings" is the perfect name for the mystery quilt! Yay Cindy H.!!! :-)
    Moonlight Serenade is cute too... so many great designs!
    A Very Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family and a good 2017. Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much for letting me be a part in naming this quilt. I can't wait to get started.
    Blessings, Cindy h

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mimi here. I did send my snail mail information once, but apparently it didn't go through. I have just sent it again. If you don't receive it please let me know on my blog mimispassions.blogspot.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete